Well, I don't have very much to write.. I got my car repaired with no major episodes..., so that's good.. This month, I added a link "Hauntmasters Club" I got from another blogger. I thought it was cool for October.(About ghost sightings) ........ Please keep my Uncle in your prayers...They had taken him off of life support , then put him back on, so that starts the process over again.. .... I know I have no say in the matter.. I am just praying.
On a lighter side.. I got this in an e-mail.. Thought it was so cute..
16 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Sanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car withSunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars.See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise your voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something,Ask If They Want Fries with That.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It"In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. OnceEveryone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch ToEspresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "ForSexual Favours"
7. Finish all Your Sentences with "In Accordance WithThe Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
11. Sing Along At The Opera.
12. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don'tRhyme
13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area andPlay Tropical Sounds All Day.
14. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!,I Won!"
15. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running Towards theParking Lot, Yelling "Run for Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
16. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To the Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.
Take Care and have a good day...**hug**