Friday, December 01, 2006

Healing Sandy

At a request of Pyro on Radio Paradise,which is a site that I am on everyday, She would like us to look at her friends website- Her friend has cancer... and doesn't have very much time to waste. She needs an operation and there is a website that is trying to raise the money for it..Please take a moment to consider this, this Holiday season..


I'm sorry, I haven't had much time or energy to write anything lately... But this seems to be a worthwhile effort..
I will try to get back to keeping my family and friends posted on stuff..
See you later.... and Thanks again for looking at the website...

Here is her Journal , that lists the website... Thanks



Help literally save a life! Posted by Pyro - Nov 30, 2006 - 2:12pm



My dear, dear friend of 28 years, Sandy, has been diagnosed with a rare thyroid cancer. She is currently receiving treatment at a comprehensive cancer care center in Phoenix. Her bill at the clinic has reached nearly $12,000 and they will soon have to discontinue treatment unless we can get some serious money to them. They have been most kind in allowing Sandy to receive treatment with the promise to pay and have grown to love her like her friends and family do! And her progress has been remarkable! IF SHE HAS TO DISCONTINUE TREATMENTS, DOCTORS SAY SHE WILL BE DEAD WITHIN 30 DAYS. About 40 of her friends and family have organized a raffle, each of those 40 will have donated prizes before the drawing happens. Right now we have about 26 prizes on the website (which I'll list below) and prizes are being added as I write! There will be 40 prizes, minimum, and all prizes are worth from $200-2400. Please help me help my friend. Visit her website (click here) and please, please, buy some tickets! If you take the time to check out her website, I think you'll know why she is so loved, and hopefully, you'll be moved to participate! Thank you all for the time you took to read this.

No comments: