Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Birthday and the Great Phone Swap!















Okay... So it's my birthday. and YES, It's been a very good one. I woke up this morning, and It does not hurt at all ,to be 44.

I actually have lost a few pounds in the last couple of weeks (swimming), so that feels wonderful.



I visit Radio Paradise (www.radioparadise.com) daily, and in the Birthday thread, there were several Happy Birthdays to me.. That place is amazing.. If you get the chance, drop in the forums.. the people are terrific! They made me feel so special!


I'm posting some of the images I got for my birthday, and I got some songs by e-mail too...



My family made me feel special also.


We now have the family talk plan.. We have the four cell phones. I upgraded to an LG500, which My son will get, then I will get my daughter's upgrade ( new pink razor & the blue tooth) and my daughter will get the LG400. My kids want the ones that have the MP3 player..My husband has the black razor and blue tooth..



This was all greek to me until yesterday..



I had no idea, getting a cell phone would be so involved..lol



We went to the dealer to get my upgrade, then on the phone last night, I ordered a phone, got a deal, then ordered a replacement for the one that my daughter accidentaly got broken on the school bus ( they aren't supposed to take them to school, but the teachers tell them they won't tell , if they keep them off and out of sight). so now, Our family is up to date witht he cell phones...


Of course, we're eligible for an upgrade in September...lol



I went shopping in antique stores today, and just mostly anywhere I fancied. It was a nice afternoon.


I thank God above for my family and friends and loved ones..


and I thank him for letting me be around another day..


I hope all of you have a wonderful rest of the week...


Bunches of Hugs!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steph! Wishing you many more years of health, love and happiness!

Many Hugs...
Kathy

MGM said...

Happy Birthday!

Mermaid Melanie said...

happy happy birthday, on this your special day...

Angela said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!