Monday, May 21, 2007

Tomorrow.. The Last Day Of School


School's Out For Summer..
Last day of school is TUESDAY...
My kids are very excited.. I will start to work really part-time the first workday of June..
I have the three day memorial Day weekend. We'll have ballgames. My kids have summer camps to go to in June.. My husband wants to take each of the kids on a trip with him. I want us to go the the lake, the waterpark, the beach, the mountains...
Boy.. I hate the Gas prices.

I guess we'll be on a limited budget. I do want us to have some fun though..
Maybe go to some outdoor concerts in Memphis...
Get some sun... Have some fun...
I hope all of you are ready for a fun summer.. I know I am..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe summer!! :o)

Mermaid Melanie said...

Summer rules! I wish I could do half days at work, that sounds like a great time. You enjoy every min, and don't forget to post pix.