Momma's gone Mad has "tagged" me. In keeping with the game I am supposed to share seven random facts about myself and then choose seven people to "tag" and leave a comment on their blog about being tagged.I never participate in chain letters, and I don't really believe in luck. but this seems like it might be fun anyway. Just sharing with each other..
1. I used to sing in nightclubs in Houston ,Texas when I was in my teens to early 20's.
2. I sang backup on a song with Mickey Gilley one time at a nightclub, where he was appearing, though I never did go in Gilley's before it burned down.
3. I worked as an usher for 101 KLOL at the Summit In Houston, Texas during the Summer of 1981. I got to see alot of rock concerts.
4. I've been working for a Major Insurance company for 18 years now.
5. I went to Columbia School Of Broadcasting for 2 years.
6. I can talk like Donald Duck.
7. I love to swim....
Okay, I'm tagging seven now..
Miss1999, Life With Cheryl Wray, Zissy, Melanie, Notafish, Angela, and SouthernMamma