Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Will This Bring Me Good Luck?

Momma's gone Mad has "tagged" me. In keeping with the game I am supposed to share seven random facts about myself and then choose seven people to "tag" and leave a comment on their blog about being tagged.I never participate in chain letters, and I don't really believe in luck. but this seems like it might be fun anyway. Just sharing with each other..


1. I used to sing in nightclubs in Houston ,Texas when I was in my teens to early 20's.

2. I sang backup on a song with Mickey Gilley one time at a nightclub, where he was appearing, though I never did go in Gilley's before it burned down.

3. I worked as an usher for 101 KLOL at the Summit In Houston, Texas during the Summer of 1981. I got to see alot of rock concerts.

4. I've been working for a Major Insurance company for 18 years now.

5. I went to Columbia School Of Broadcasting for 2 years.

6. I can talk like Donald Duck.

7. I love to swim....

Okay, I'm tagging seven now..


Miss1999, Life With Cheryl Wray, Zissy, Melanie, Notafish, Angela, and SouthernMamma

1 comment:

Bare said...

Ok, I LOVED these! You've done some really cool stuff girl! Sang in a nightclub (I've always wanted to do that!), sang backup, got to see a lot of rock concerts! Girl, you've got it going on!

*hugs and love*