Thursday, September 06, 2007

Melancholy Mood......

Melancholy definition - in contemporary usage, is a mood disorder of non-specific depression, characterized by low levels of enthusiasm and low levels of eagerness for activity. In a modern context, "melancholy" applies only to the mental or emotional symptoms of depression or despondency; historically, "melancholia" could be physical as well as mental, and melancholic conditions were classified as such by their common cause rather than by their properties.


That's my mood.. well...sort of .....

Everything seems alright, I guess. I have a lot of stuff on my mind..
The heat and the lack of rain has not helped at all. It's hard to feel this way, when your kids are a ball of energy all the time, and you have a puppy that is the same..lol

Oh..btw.. I'll get some photos of the puppy.. She is a chihuahua.. We had two, but gave one away.. Two of them was more than this 5 days a week single mom can handle.

My only brother, that has been in and out of prison in Texas most of his adult life, is getting transferred to a half-way house soon. He's not allowed to leave Texas, but he loves Texas anyway.
I am happy for him. He was in there for drug abuse. He isn't in there for any sort of violence.
We have the football game tomorrow night. We're just spectators..My son doesn't play.. He likes baseball better.. So does Mom..lol
Kristen has her friends she will stand on the sidelines and cheer with. They have 10 new cheers and are eagar to try them out.. They are not official cheerleaders. They are just a group of girls that stand on the sidelines cheering..They all try to wear the school colors ( Black and Gold )
It's expensive to be an official cheerleader.. and anyway, they are only in the 6th grade.

Jonah went to a game on the Pep Bus last weekend. The Pep Bus takes the kids that want to go, to the AWAY GAMEs.. He had a blast, even though the team lost..
Maybe they will win tomorrow night.. It's a HOME game..

Well, so much for my mood. It's getting better now.. Writing in my blog always seems to cheer me up.
I hope all of you have a weekend planned.
Bunches Of hugs......


1 comment:

rebecca said...

hugs to you too, sweet lady1