Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another Tuesday!


Well, I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. I enjoyed the time off. We had some bad news. My aunt Ikey is in the hospital. She is very bad off. Her kidneys have failed and it's just a matter of time. She is my momma's younger sister.She is only about 62. She lives in Texas. Please pray for her and our family.


Back at work, it's been very busy.. which is good. My husband has been going out west quite a lot. He enjoys that, because the traffic is not as stressful as the East... But of course he has those mountains to pull. I pray that he is safe through the winters. Those months are the most treacherous for truckers..


I hope all of you have a good week.. We have put up the tree and some Christmas lights already.. Now.. I'm ready to Christmas shop. I didn't go on Black Friday.. I hear it was a madhouse though...


Bunches of hugs....

6 comments:

rebecca said...

best to you and your family.

Monogram Queen said...

You have definitely had a lot of bad stuff to deal with lately. I am so sorry.
Your precious Aunt and husband are in my prayers. Hugs.

Cheryl Wray said...

Love the cartoon!

We didn't go shopping on Friday either. Just too crazy for me! I'm hoping to get the bulk of my shopping done this next week (after pay day! :-)

I haven't put up our trees yet either, but hoping to get that done this week.

So sorry to hear about your aunt. Will be praying for her!

Beanie said...

Your tree it up already? We won't go cut ours for another 2 weeks yet...

Here's hoping your Auntie is being well-taken care of -- on both sides of the silver curtain.

Cheryl Wray said...

Aww..cute cartoon!!!

I am going shopping tonight. Hoping to get a lot bought!!! :-)

Bare said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt-- that is definitely sad news-- she and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I didn't go shopping on black friday, either-- working in retail for as long as I did, I have more respect for people than that *LOL*

*hugs and love*