Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Award?? ME?? lol



Indelibly blogged has given me two awards.. Thanks so much.. I feel honored that you thought of me..

How cool is that???

I'd like to pass it on to Beanie, Cheryl, Rebecca, Zissy, and Christy .

It's pouring rain outside. I may lose power at work any minute. I'm about to go home.. I have started baking for the holidays.. I am getting some pecans from a friend next week.. I'm going to make pecan pies..

I also have some candy recipes .. The kids are out of school all next week for Thanksgiving. i will get off at noon on Wednesday.. I am trying to get my Thanksgiving Menu together. First, I need to really clean my house, in case we have people over. I'm not sure if my husbands family will come to our house again this year or not, since we had both Christmas and Thanksgiving here last year..

I hope all of you are having a terrific week. I'm praying for those of you that are not feeling well and are sick. I hope you feel better for the holidays..

Bunches of hugs...

4 comments:

LZ Blogger said...

Oh the holidays and the visiting relatives are almost here again. Congrats on the awards. Cute! ~ jb///

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day in advance. I feel so happy for you to receive awards for blogging. You deserve them all as well as other awards you will receive in the future. Thanks for your prayers. Have a wonderful and happy day. God bless.

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Beanie said...

Ohmigosh! Steph, I'm so darned tickled! You really are the bestest!

((hug))