Friday, November 02, 2007

Thanks Goodness.. It's Friday.!


I want to sleep late tomorrow.... But can I? It's first Monday weekend around here..That's the BIG FLEA MARKET that comes to our county every month..

There will be people everywhere..


I've been staying up late every night... I'll be glad when the time changes and it's not dark when we get up in the morning.. The clocks fall back tomorrow night.. ...

My Husband's birthday is Sunday, but since he won't be home, We are going out to eat tonight with his brother and sister in law.. The kids are going to the ballgame with the Pep Club at the high school.

Next weekend, we have to go to my step-son's wedding.

That should be fun.. I love weddings...and I love shopping for wedding gifts..I like to see what new gifts and gadgets are out there, but it seems I always get a family bible for a wedding gift..

Depends on what I find..

I hope all of you have a great weekend.

Bunches of hugs....

5 comments:

LZ Blogger said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy for the next couple of weekends? Too bad hubby will have to celebrate a birthday without his family to celebrate with. But I guess we all have to do what we have to do to provide for those we love. Have a GREAT WEEKEND yourself! By the way... Great looking table TOO! ~ jb///

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

How's it like in a flea market? Are there yummy things to buy, like home made meat loafs and pies? You seem to be having the time of your life with your family and friends. I pray to the Lord that He will always shower you and your family with His countless blessings. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Stay as happy and as contented as you are in Christ name. Amen.

Unknown said...

I love your center piece and I think the Bible is a great gift.
Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

May you also have a lovely weekend.

CindyDianne said...

Nice center piece! I hope you had a fantabulous weekend!