Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Slump Wednesday !

Well, Not much going on except work and the kids going to school. I'm in a slump..Yes, I shouldn't be, but I am.. Some days are just like that ,
 I guess.
I guess I am just praying for something different and exciting in my life. My life seems so...so...dull...lol
I know, you say... Some people would love to have dull..  

I saw some doctors this morning on the TODAY show, they were saying that the mid-forties are the lowest point, as far as our self-worth and feelings in a persons life. They actually mentioned the age 44......    I'm 44....
I know.. I have the blah blah blah's....  lol
We are supposed to get some ice tonight.. I hope I won't be like these ducks in the video I'm posting..lol
I hope all of you have a terrific evening... Bunches of hugs

Birds Landing On Ice - Watch more free videos

8 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Stephanie,

44 is a nice age! My daughter is 44. I think winter is more likely to put us in a slump. I know I'm in one, too. Hope you didn't get ice! We're suppossed to have snow today, but it doesn't look like we will right now.

Have a great Thursday.

God bless!

Renie

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Stephanie,
Sorry your feeling all blah blah blah, but I think the weather has alot to do with the way we feel. I know it does me. When it's cloudy and rainy, I just feel like doing nothing. When it's Sunny and mild outside, I seem to have more energy. We are under a Winter Storm Warning until Midnight tonight. All we have had so far is some rain. There is some Snow all around us and some School closings all around us as well. I'm feeling blah as well cause we aren't going to get any Snow. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Cheryl Wray said...

I don't like it when doctors tell us how we're SUPPOSED to feel. And who knows about their quacky research? HA!!! Go show them all that 44 is GOOD!!!! (hugs!)

The weather was so nice here a few days ago and now it is so cold here again. Yuck!!!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh dear lord don't tell me i've got doldrums to look forward to in 3 years! Seriously I hope you are feeling better soon.

Deborah Wilson said...

haha,

The ducks, that's how my whole week has been. Winter is dreary anyway, but on the bright side, it will start warming up in about 7 to 8 weeks..:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph, just wanted to tell you that I love the duck video. And with our job anyone would get the BLAHS. I'm not 44 & feel the same way you do. Later

Unknown said...

So sorry you have the blahs! I need Spring and Sun and I am not a winter person. I guess God gave us teenagers to make our lives exciting. lol. Have a great weekend. Love & Hugs. Lisa

SweetAnnee said...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...
lol
the best years are YET to come!!
fondly, Deena