Monday, January 28, 2008

Work, Work, Work and Blog Awards...


 Thank you, Sweet Nonna for giving me Three blogging awards.I will wear them proudly and spread them around too..


For Some reason, I feel like it was a whole weeks worth of work today..lol  
It was a MONDAY! What can I say. Moving right along..Me working, husband on the road and  working and the kids going to school. Not much to blog about today, But I'm thankful.... I'm sticking to my diet and feeling lots better. I want some new clothes come Springtime..
I hope all of you had a good day today and have an even better Tuesday. I'm starting to blog later and later in the evening.. Maybe I'll catch up when we Spring Forward at Daylight Savings Time!

Bunches of hugs!


PS.. Just a Reminder...... This  Friday is National Wear Red Day !Check out the link!

and PSS.... Please check out Addie's Blog. She just recently updated, and since it's hard for her to update, Please take a few minutes and read it..

7 comments:

Nonnas News said...

I've been reading Addie's blog! Thanks for telling us about it.

Have a good day!

Karen said...

Hi Stephanie!
I just came over to visit you from your comment, and to say "welcome to the haven"! I'm so glad you stopped in, and hope you'll be back soon. I've spent some time reading back in your posts, and I enjoy your blog very much. I, too, will be back.
Congratulations on your awards!
(My mom-in-love has used Watkins products for years. She loves them and gets them from her sister.) Great products.
Blessings,
Karen (Kindred Haven)

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Stephanie,
"CONGRATULATION'S" on the 3 very well deserved Awards. You are most deserving of all 3 of them. I know what you mean, work and no play. LOL. I don't work outside the home, but I work inside the home, so that's just as tough if not tougher. A Woman's Work is Never Done they say. I will post about this Friday being National Wear Red Day probably tomorrow or Thursday. I hope your hubby is staying safe on the roads. My DH and his Uncle got shut down yesterday morning in Wyoming. Actually, the Interstate was closed and they couldn't go no where until they opened it up. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Monogram Queen said...

Good morning hope you had a good week-end

Cheryl Wray said...

I just love that sweet picture and chuckle about work. LOL

You deserve all the blog awards you get!

Heading over to check out Addie's blog.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Stephanie,

Like you, I'm always behind with my blog. So much to do and so little time.

Congratulations on the awards!

I visited Addie's blog. It's so very sad. I've had her on my blog roll for some time. Everyone, pray for Addie and all our troops. Hope your Tuesday is going well.

God bless!

Renie

hippo chick said...

Oh, I'm so proud of you for sticking to your diet. I sooo need to lose some weight before Memorial Day. I have a very special wedding coming up and would love to be slimmer. I start every day thinking this will be the day, but my determination slips. My daughter is doing Weight Watchers and doing great. I think that might be the answer. Sorry for crying on your shoulder. Keep up the good work.