Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ground Hogs Day and First Monday Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. It's gorgeous weather here in North Mississippi today. I think I'll take the kids and go to First Monday Weekend.. Looks Like we'll have more winter weather coming up, so I want to enjoy these warmer days while I can..
Have a great Saturday.. Bunches of hugs!

John Griffiths, right, one of the handlers of weather predicting groundhog Punxsutawney Phil, holds Phil as his other handler, Ben Hughes, pets him on the head Ground Hog's Day in Punxsutawney, Pa. on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008. The Groundhog Club said Phil saw his shadow and predicted six more weeks of winter. (AP Photo/Keith Srakocic)

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Stephanie,
I seen on the Internet where the Groundhog saw his shadow. To tell you the truth, I had completely forgotten about today being Ground Hog's Day. I knew when it was, but I guess my mind was elsewhere. It is a beautiful day here as well. It is 55 degrees here but the wind is blowing some and it's a bit chilly but not too bad tho. I think rain is moving back in for late tomorrow night and on Monday or Tuesday with some possible Severe Thunder Storms. I sure don't want anything severe. I looked on the First Monday Weekend and that is so neat. I have always wanted to go to something like that where you can buy fresh produce and things. We don't have that sort of things here where we live. "THANK YOU" for sharing the website with us. I loved the Birdhouses that was in the picture. I don't blame you for not buying that pellet gun. I could use that money for more useful things. Take care my friend and have a great day and weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend Stephanie.Go Giants lol. I am rooting for you I don't watch it.The ground hog is so cute. Very good post.Take care. Lisa :)