Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day!


Well, Let's see. I didn't get off for President's day, and I will get a day off Wednesday. My kids had to go to school, so they were disappointed. I did get the washer and the dryer repaired. It was expensive, but not as much as a new washer and dryer would be, so for that I am thankful. 

It was a very busy day today at work.We are still getting claims from the hail storm. That storm did a lot of damage.. My son went to the high school girls backetball game tonight and they won.. The team will go to the playoffs now.. They are so excited...  Go Eagles!

The weather has just been beautiful. I am ready for Spring.This winter has been wold compared to past winters, which is fine with me. The kids are still hoping for a snow day, which is entirely possible. I have seen it snow in March around here before.. They so want a SNOW DAY!..lol

I've still got this lingering cough from my cold. Can't seem to shake it. I guess that's one reason I am ready for the Spring.. Less congestion..

I hope all of you had a good President's Day and I hope you all have a wonderful week..

Bunches of hugs! 

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Stephanie,
"HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY" to you as well. I couldn't find a graphic for Presiden't Day this morning, so I found the Betty Boop and used it. Our girls had to go to School also. In my hometown, just 11 miles away, they were out of School today. Glad the girls won their Basketball Game - GO EAGLES!!!! I do hope they do well in the Playoffs. It doesn't look like we are going to get any Snow here either this Winter. LOL. I'm wanting Snow myself. Our local weather guy did say tonight that we might see a few flakes tonight passing thru, and then some Sleet or Freezing rain on Wednesday. We will wait and see on both of them. Our daughter still has her cough as well, but it's getting better. Glad you will get a day off on Wednesday so you can do whatever you want to do. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours. "THANK YOU" for the comment about my new look. I do appreciate it very much.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Nonnas News said...

I am ready for spring too!!
Drop by my blog and pick up an award I have for you when you get a chance!
Have a blessed day!
Patti