I've been tagged by Nonna @ Nonna's News to give eight things about me that you don't know..
Thanks, Nonna for the tag.. Let's see.....
1. I love hazelnut creamer in my coffee
2. Sometimes(rarely), I eat plain dip potato chips and I use vanilla ice cream for the dip instead of ranch..lol
3. I almost was on the SWAT team on the Houston Police Dept..( Momma stopped me..lol)
4. I know how to Kayak
5. I went to Columbia Broadcasting School for 2 years
6. When I worked at the Video store in Pasadena,Texas, I caught 4 shoplifters over the course of the 2 years that I was manager.
7. I've been up in a Hot Air Balloon
8. My High school Choir teacher let me take her Cadillac downtown Houston to get supplies for out Choir Show because I was 18 in the 12th grade and could check myself out of school to run errands for her..lol
and I'm tagging all of my blogroll that would like to participate..
I hope all of you have a blessed day!
and check out the Slow-Cooking Thursday Post I have on My Momma's Cookbook Blog.