Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hippity,Hoppity !!!




This morning, I got up, and got Kristen up too.I had to go turn in a form and the money for my son,Jonah to play baseball in the summer league. Kristen wanted to get her haircut, so I told her to come on with me, so I wouldn't have to come back to the house. We took the form to the ballpark, then went into town to get gas and then on to get her haircut. It wasn't crowded at the salon when we got there,so the lady got right to her, then people started streaming in. I was glad that we were early.




After we got her haircut, we went to get her a hair straightener. It's what she needs for this hairdo.. then we got her some new clothes, got the puppy a harness, because we want to take her to the ballgames with us. I'm making her a pet tote bag. We saw some at the store, but they were very expensive, and I can make one, just the way we like, for about half the cost. My husband and son are out and about, not telling what they are getting into. They said they might go fishing. It did rain hard last night and a good shower this morning, but the sun is out now.. I have posted Kristen's picture with the Easter Bunny.. Kristen and some other pre-teens were about the only ones that would get their picture taken.All the little kids were screaming and crying.. There was one little boy, that saw Kristen get hers taken, then decided that he probably could do that. He was about 4..lol




I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!


Bunches of hugs..

and Since It's Then Sings My Soul Saturday, Here are some lyrics form Sandy Patti's song, In Heaven's Eyes!

I love to sing this song.. I hope you like the lyrics too..

A fervent prayer rose up to heaven,
a fragile soul is losing ground
Sorting through this earthly babble,
heaven heard the sound
This was a life with no distinction,
no successes, only tries
Yet gazing down on this unlovely one,
there was love in heavens eyes
In heaven's eyes, there are no losers,
in heaven's eyes no hopeless cause
Only people like you with feelings like me
Amazed by the grace we can find
In heaven's eyes

A restless child, a wayward father,
a lonely traveler in the rain
When life goes on and no one bothers
Heaven feels the pain
Looking down, He sees each heart ache,
knows each sorrow, hears each cry
And looking up, we see compassion's fire
ablaze in heaven's eyes

In heaven's eyes, there are no losers,
in heaven's eyes , no hopeless cause
There's only people like you
with feelings like me
And we're amazed by the grace we can find
In heaven's eyes, there are no losers,
in heaven's eyes no hopeless cause
There's only people like you with feelings like me
And we're amazed by the grace we can find
In heaven's eyes!


6 comments:

hippo chick said...

Sounds like you are having a full and fun day. How great it is to spend time with our daughters. That's the best part of being out here in Nevada for the winter.

I love Sandi Patty. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great Sunday!!

Unknown said...

Marvelous post! You brought me several smiles. Thanks.

Nonnas News said...

What a fun day!! Cute picture with the Easter bunny too!!

Unknown said...

What pretty girl with a sweet bunny.I hope you weekend has been great. :) Lisa

Renie Burghardt said...

What a lovely young lady she is, your Kristen. Just like her Mom!

Hope you're having a great Monday!

Hugs,

Renie

Needled Mom said...

I doubt that you are ever too big to get the photos with the Easter Bunny. That is soooo cute.