Well, My son is supposed to go to a track meet this afternoon. We hope it won't be rained out..
It's Slow Cooking Thursday, so I have a crock pot recipe on my Watkins Cooking Blog. Check it out.. and Slow Cooking Thursday is hosted by Sandra at Family Corner.. check out all the others recipes too. Soooo good!
Also, Mel has tagged me for the 10 reasons why I blog..
Here are my 10 reasons:
1. To vent and also keep a record of what's going on. I think it will be neat for my kids to look back on..
2. It started out just as a lark, but I really have come to love it.
3. Since I am an independent Watkins Associate, I have blogs about it, and a website that I promote with them.. so I think that helps my business( I hope so, anyway).
4. I love my blogging friends.. We can share and laugh together.. and sometimes cry together..
5. It's fun to meet new bloggers and get different points of views about things.
6. It helps me learn new things about other parts of the country.. the cooking.. the sites etc.
7. I have a blog with My Momma's recipes ( My Momma's Cookbook) on it. I thought it would be a loving tribute to her. I inherited her old cookbook, and I thought it would be neat to put them on a blog in her memory..
8. It's sort of a scrapbook of my life and my family.
9. It helps my family and friends keep up with what we are up to..
10. I guess it helps my writing and spelling skills..lol
I hope you join in too. I'm supposed to tag some folks, so I am tagging my blog roll. Let me know in your comments if you want to participate.. The more ,the merrier.. Then tag some folks to join in..
Have a great Thursday!
Bunches of hugs!