Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


I Said a Mother’s Prayer for You

I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caringyou've shown me
through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!

~Author Unknown~

I hope all of you have a wonderful Mothers Day..

I miss my Mom so very much. .. She was such a wonderful and special lady. I think God gave me the best Mom ever...and one day, I hope to be with her again in Heaven..I feel her loving eyes watching over me..
So Cheers to all the wonderful Moms... You are so special. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Bunches of hugs....

7 comments:

Babydoll said...

Thanks for the poem!! It was beautiful. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Susie said...

I also know the feeling of missing my Mom.
Hope your Mother's Day was spent doing the things that give you the most joy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day
I know your just as special a Mom to you kids as your Mother was to you. God Bless, Lisa~

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Did ya'll have any damage Saturday night? Thank God we didn't other than just a few limbs and a couple of trees down. It got pretty rough here tho. Hope you and yours have a blessed day

Monogram Queen said...

Very sweet! Happy Belated Mothers Day honey!

LZ Blogger said...

Stephanie ~ How very sweet! I hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day! ~ jb///