Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Love You This Much!

Thank you, Tamy!

Tamy @ 3 SIDES OF CRAZY gave me this wonderful award with the task of passing it on to 10 other bloggers. I love all of you, but I'm supposed to pick 10....

So, Here is my 10 list and in no particular order...


If you aren't on it, It's only because I could only pick 10....( I love all of you!)


1. Lisa at A Place to land for always saying something uplifting and her wonderful e-mails.. I love to get them..

2. Holly and Katie at 2 Sisters for showing us that teenagers can be terrific..lol
They are!

3.Cheryl at Life With Cheryl for sharing the zest for life that she and her wonderful family have and pass on

4. Deborah at Corridors for the wonderful history and informative posts that she always has.. Makes me think about stuff...

5. Ken at Cutsy Glam Designs for her love of life and her darling designs

6.Diane at Do Drop Inn for her hospitality to everyone..

7. Kathy at Indelibly Blogged for being such a cool friend.

8.Christy at Miss1999 for her light that she shines whenever she posts..

9. Patti at The Monogram Queen for her love of life and the way she makes me feel welcome and anyone else she meets.

10.Kristin at When Life Gives You Lemons for her positive outlook all the time..


Stop by and congratulate them on a job well done!

Let's spread the love....

Your job ladies is to pass this award on to 10 more people and keep spreading the love!


Bunches of hugs!
Stephanie
PS..
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY, PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE>>>>> Thanks

12 comments:

Bare said...

*sends lots of hugs and love*

Thank you so much Stephanie! You are truly a blessing! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Awe how sweet of you Stephanie. I really did just tell my daughters a couple of weeks ago how loyal a blogger friend you are. Thank you so much for this award and the kind words for my girl's and me.It means the world to us. Love -n- Hugs Lisa~

The Sisters said...

Hi Stephanie,
That was So sweet of you! Thanks alot for giving us this great award! (; We will be posting about it very soon!

~Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Dan Hill music. I haven't heard that song in years. I had the album back when it came out in the 70s.

Monogram Queen said...

Awww thank you SO MUCH! I love this award! So cute! I will have to give careful consideration as to who to give it to!

hippo chick said...

You certainly deserve this award. You are an encouragement to all of us.
Hugs to you! and Congrats

Deborah Wilson said...

Steph,

You certainly did deserve it and I thank you for passing to of of us 10..:) I'll pass it around to others in a day or so (finals tomorrow), plus I need to make a few of my own this weekend.

After all of the noise this past weekend, it sure is *quiet* today.

threesidesofcrazy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, 10 new places to visit. Thanks for passing it on Stephanie.

Cheryl Wray said...

Awwww....thank you!!!!! i will add the image to my blog and pass it on!!

Diane said...

Thank you SO much! I'm honored to be in your "10". Blogging is an incredible way to meet some very nice people. I've been away from mine for a number of days due to long work days, but I'm back! I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's news and sharing my own!

Nancy said...

I'm the one who told Diane of the award, and then I wondered if I had left you a comment....and I hadn't. I must have gotten sidetracked with work calls coming in, so now I will write my comment...

You deserve that award, Stephanie, as we all love you so much for sharing so many great things with us. I especially enjoy checking out all your wonderful recipes! Congratulations on the award!

Babydoll said...

THANKS for the award!!! :)