Monday, June 23, 2008

25 Questions from the Pink Lemonade Swap


I entered a Pink Lemonade Swap and here are the answers to the questions that were asked. I am supposed to post it on my blog. I thought it would be something that my friends could know about me too.. Just for fun..

You're welcome to answer them on your blog..


I hope all of you are having a nice summer..



1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? Iced Tea


2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? Swimming and walking


3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? A romance novel


4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? I love making happy's/cards for hospice patients


5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? Don't really know..


6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue)? I like all of the them..I love aqua though


7. What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything chocolate


8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? I'm not much into scrapbooking, or sewing


9. What is your favorite song today? I love classic rock, so there are so many..


10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? Sunbathe


11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? I have a son, 14 and a daughter, 12

and one chihuahua


12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? I take a platter of sliced tomatoes/veggies, and fried chicken and stuffed eggs..( and sweet tea )


13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? The Mountains

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Safe/ Nothing that is bold!

15. What are your initials? SLJ

16. Why do you like to join swaps? This is my first one. I thought it might be fun..

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? Make up


18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? card stock and markers

19. Who's the last person you hugged? My Daughter

20. What's your favorite number and why? 7 because it's lucky..lol

21. What is your shoe size? 9


22. What is your favorite summer fruit ? Watermelon

23. What is your favorite type of cuisine? Chinese or mexican

24. Are you an indoor or an outdoor person? Indoor person, except when we have the swimming pool up.

25. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla with chocolate sauce


Have a good week...

Bunches of hugs......


Stephanie













14 comments:

Unknown said...

Stephanie
I enjoyed getting to know you better. We seem to have a lot in common.Have a great evening.
Love ya. Lisa~

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Stephanie,

My, what big feet you have! Just kidding! Just kdding! LOL. I enjoyed reading all these things about you. I consider 7 my lucky number as well. Enjoy your summer with you husband and kids.

Hugs,

Renie

Nonnas News said...

I love posts like this, it helps to get to know you just a little more! Have a great week!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I hope you're having fun with your first swap! I loved reading your answers!

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I love classic rock too. :o)

Hope all is well with you and yours. Happy Tuesday!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Alice said...

What fun to get to know you a bit better. I think it is interesting that you love make-up. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Mmmm....watermelon...sweet tea....

LOVE the answers!!!

Sandra said...

This was a lot of fun to read :)

Krista said...

I like reading posts like this because it helps us to get to know each other better!

hippo chick said...

Stephanie, It's fun to know more about you. Before I had children my feet were size 7-1/2. Now they are 8-1/2 or 9. Isn't that odd?

Thanks for sharing.

~hippo hugs~
p.

The Sisters said...

Hi Stephanie,
We enjoyed reading this!

~Hope you have a great day!

Nancy said...

I love aqua, makeup, staying indoors, and chocolate! So looks like we have a few things in common!

As Pam said, her feet grew after she had her babies. Mine did, too! They went from 7 to 8. That is strange, isn't it? LOL

Have a good week!

(((HUGS)))

Midlife Mom said...

That was a great meme! Good answers and it helps us all to know you better.

The bra size comic was an absolute hoot! Thanks for a really good belly laugh tonight!!!

Unknown said...

The idea of “Vanilla with chocolate sauce” has me wanting to change my breakfast plans!