Friday, February 20, 2009

Easter Egg Surprise Swap


JOIN IN ON THE SWAP!
I just wanted to do something that was fun. If you have little ones, they might enjoy helping you fill the plastic eggs to send..


Description:
You will need One Dozen plastic Easter Eggs (NO REAL EGGS PLEASE) and an empty egg carton to decorate.
You will have 1 partner. Fill each egg .

Here's suggestions of things to put in the eggs, but feel free to be creative...
Candy

Charms
A little note from you.
Fortune Cookie.
Little Tiny Note pads.
Ribbons
Buttons
Thimbles
Needle threaders
Lip gloss
Little Magnets
Bottle cap pincushions
Bottle cap magnets
Let your creativeness run WILD!
You can also decorate each egg if you like. Make sure that each egg is sealed, You will be putting the eggs in the egg carton and that can be decorated as well.


I thought this would be a fun Swap to get everyone in the mood for Spring and Easter..


The deadline to sign up will be March 20th,2009..

That will give us plenty of time and make sure your partner gets it BEFORE EASTER (04/12/09)


Sorry.. This is USA ONLY !


To sign up, Send me your name and US mailing address and I will assign partners RANDOMLY .
E-mail me your Name and Mailing address at emeraldrose63@yahoo.com and make sure to put EASTER SWAP in the Subject line..


Let's have some fun!

Bunches of hugs!


10 comments:

Grace said...

Wow! This is fun! I would like to join this.
Oh by the way, this is my first visit here. I found your blog from "The Sister's"
my email add is, genengee@gmail.com

Denise said...

Sounds like such fun, but I will pass on this one ...... I do not want to sign up and then not be able to get it sent..... Mother sees the Neurologist the 2nd of March and I am guessing there will be many tests and procedures..... so not sure what my March is going to look like... BUT have fun!!

American Homemaker said...

I found you on the swapdex! This looks like a lot of fun!

Bonnie said...

What a great idea....count me in. My e-mail is bonnie@scrap-n-away.com.

Monogram Queen said...

I hope you have a blast with this, between work/school/family i'll be lucky to get the real deal done for my little one (but I will!)

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, I love this idea!!! Count me in, and I will email you my information.

Betts said...

What a cute idea. I found you on Swapdex. I'll be emailing you to join in.

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great idea, but I work all the time...I'm just lucky to find time to read blogs now and then.

Just wanted to drop by to see if you all got any snow down there. We sure got hit with it....it shut the entire area down. I posted pics of it yesterday...it's a lot for our area, but just a drop in the bucket from what we used to get when we lived in PA. But in SC, they just aren't equipped to handle that much snow. It was beautiful and fun for the kids, anyhow.

Have a great week, Stephanie!

((( HUGS )))

CindyDianne said...

I would like to play! Do you still have my address?

paperjunki said...

I would love to join this swap my e-mail is paperjunki@hotmail.com