Friday, April 24, 2009

8th Grade Prom night


My Son's 8th grade prom is tonight. I just took him at 6PM and will pick him up at 10pm. I hope to have some pictures in a few days..


To all the ones that participated in the Easter Swap.. If you took photos, please leave that link to the photos on the comment of this post..

and Thanks again for participating..



Also, My husband got a phone call this morning from a company to drive for.. Then a lady called around lunchtime to ask what sort of medications he takes and to set up a physical for him next week.. We think this is all good news. Please be in prayer for us, that this might be the job opportunity he needs. It's almost been 6 months now..


Thanks for all your prayers and wishes..

Have a great weekend!

bunches of hugs!

12 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Will be looking forward to seeing your son's prom pictures!

I will cross my fingers for your husband! Sounds like he might have a job!

Have a good weekend!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Oh, how fun! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Needled Mom said...

I hope the pictures are up soon. I love prom photos.

Prayers go that this will work out for your husband. It would be such a relief.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Stephanie,

Oh, prom time. How fun! Looking forward to the some pictures.

Will keep my fingers crossed for your husband. That does sound like a good job possibility.

Have a great weekend!


Hugsand prayers,

Renie

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of the prom. Sounds very promising for you hubby if they want him to do the physical. Things are really bad slow around here. Hope you and yours have a blessed day

Patty said...

Hope the dance turned out to be everything your son thought it might be. Too often they have their hopes set to high and are disappointed after it's all over.

Hope all works out for hubby and the job. Good luck and happy week end.

Susie Homemaker said...

Oh, I count my 8th grade dance as one of my best memories...hope your son had a great time.

Blessings,
Susie

CindyDianne said...

Oh YAY on the possible job opportunity.

*crossing fingers*

**Saying Prayers**

hippo chick said...

OMIGOSH, this is the best news I've heard this week. I will pray, pray, pray about the job. God is in control even when we are in despair. I'm so excited.

Looking forward to prom pics.

~hippo hugs, dear Stephanie~

Cheryl Wray said...

That sounds WONDERFUL for your husband. I have been hoping to hear news like this!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Please keep us updated.

I've never heard of 8th grade proms. I bet he had a blast (and can't wait to see the pics!).

Diane said...

I'm excited to hear more about the prom and see the pics when you post.

Prayers are going out for your husband...may he land this job!

hippo chick said...

Hey Stephanie,

Still praying. Any job news?

~hippo hugs~