Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanks, Amy!


I was in another Valentine Swap and Amy was my swap buddy . She sent me this wonderful box of Valentines.. I love it... Daughter, Kristen is jealous...lol
It's got Valentine socks, Ghirardelli Dark Raspberry Chocolate, a pink grapefruit and tarragon candle by Bella, A wonderful handmade scrapbook, a notepad, some cake spreaders, some heart gel clings, Vanilla Spice hand sanitizer, a tea kettle note holder, and 2 Valentine hand towels.. She hand made a valentine for me too. How wonderful!

Thanks so much , My camera screen is broken, so I can't see what i take photos of. This seems to have gotten all the happies though..

Amy! I love it.. and Just in time for Valentines Day!


bunches of hugs,
Stephanie

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy you got it! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

What a nice swap package! It was filled with wonderful things.

Unknown said...

What a nice swap package! It was filled with wonderful things.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

lovely gift you got there. I love these swaps too. :)

-lauren

I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

Needled Mom said...

What a fun Valentine's swap!

Patty said...

Who ever had you in the swap, sure was good to you. LOL Lots of nice stuff. Happy Valentines Day, early.

hippo chick said...

Yummy! Happy Valentine' Day.

~hippo hugs~

Monogram Queen said...

Wonderful! Nothing like a box full of surprises!!!