Saturday, June 26, 2010

Howdy!


It's been quite a while since I posted anything, I know. It's just been so busy around here.
It's hot too. Everyone is fine. The kids are enjoying the summer. They will be going to Summer camp the first week of July and then We will be going to Texas for the week at the end of July.
I'm going to see my Aunt and the rest of the family on my Momma's side. Since we will be so close to Galveston, the kids and I are going to the beaches there too. They say they are not bothered by the oil spill. I hope it's still clear there, when we go. I haven't seen any of the family there since Momma passed away in 2007. I'm am looking forward to it.I hope the summer fines everyone well. Maybe I will start blogging again this fall, but I will catch up on the reading.. I just haven't had any time off work.


I'm starting to sell stuff again on E-bay so I'm busy with that too..

Bunches of hugs!

No comments: