I'm making Peach Cobbler!
I've wanted some for weeks. Here is a good recipe.
It's pretty simple.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place butter or margarine in an 8X8 glass baking dish. Place dish in oven until butter is melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and sugar. Mix well, then stir in milk. Spoon mixture into baking dish, on top of melted butter or margarine. Pour peaches over flour mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until peaches are bubbly and crust is lightly browned.
Maybe we will get a cool spell. I hope so.
It's still hot here in Mississippi. It's been some long hot summer. I think the first day of fall is one day this week, if i remember right.
Have a great evening and I'll check in with you..
Bunches of hugs,