Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Meme for Tuesday


Thanks to Cheryl Wray's Blog.....


Here we go . . .


1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before? I went on a vacation to the mountains by myself!


2. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not in 2006


3. Did anyone close to you die?

We weren't that close but my husband's younger brother, Donald passed away.


4. What countries did you visit?None
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?

More time....

6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Easter Weekend I had some personal realizations in my life..7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope


8. Whose behavior merited celebration? My son's ballteam won their little league championship!


9. Whose behavior made you depressed? I try to forget those times..My father is in my thoughts and prayers alot..and so is my brother.


10. Where did most of your money go?It was for a babysitter. Now, I'm the babysitter..cheesygrin:

11. What did you get really, really excited about?
Some friendships and relationships in my life...
12. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, thinner, have more desposable income

13. What was your favorite TV program?
Don't really watch TV very much

14. What was the best book you read? no comment...lol
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?

yes..someone...

and no, not really any thing
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I went to my son's ballgame then we went out to eat. I turned 43 in May


17. What kept you sane?

My friends.

18. What is one new thing you’d like to accomplish this coming Year?
I would like to record a CD.

19. If you could do ONE thing this New Year and NOT get chastised by, or for it, what would you do?
Go on another vacation, without the husband or my kids...while they were having fun somewhere too, of course.

20. If you could really, and actually, meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?

That's too hard of a question. There are so many that I would love to meet..


Answer on here, or on your own blogs..

Happy Tuesday!


**hugs **

No comments: