Monday, March 05, 2007

Go Fly A Kite!


That's what we did today. The weather was beautiful. After I picked the kids up from school, We went on the levee to fly kites.. Don't you love March?



I've been listening to my Kansas CD since I got it..lol.. The concert was so much fun..( I need to get those pictures)...

We are picking out a grave marker for Momma. There are some really pretty designs, but I am more partial to the roses..
I will get a picture of that too.... it still seems unreal./ I think about calling Momma all the time......That's a hard habit to break......

Lots of things going on around here.. Mostly good things, so that's a blessing. I'll sign my son up for little league baseball this weekend..

Daylight savings time starts this weekend..TWO months early! I wonder how that is going to feel????.....lol

I hope all of you have a GREAT Week!

**Hugs**

2 comments:

Bare said...

What a beautiful picture! I love to fly a kite. It's been YEARS since I've actually been out flying one.

I can imagine how hard it is on you. Momma said when Nanny died, she found herself picking up the phone to call her all the time. Losing someone we love so dearly is really hard. I'm still praying for you *hugs*

Cheryl Wray said...

How FUN to get to go fly a kite!! How wonderful!!
Many ~hugs~ going out to you. I know you miss your Momma so much!!!