Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Birthday,Kristen!




To my sweet, adorable, loving Kristen.. I hope you have a wonderful birthday..
I know you have had a good weekend and birthday. Your smile says it all.


Love, Momma
Kristen had a good birthday.. She got a load of presents..lol
She got CD's and money, clothes and shoes and some of those Heelies ( sneakers with the wheels in the heel).
Jonah got some Heelies too. .....They both have been trying to learn to use them..
All I have heard all day is laughing on the car porch..
I made her a birthday cake. Yellow cake with chocolate icing.
I think I over did it with the flowers..lol
It was fun decorating though..
It's been a good day.
I am thankful for my family. There are so many people that are in such pain right now.. I know I am so fortunate..
I hope all of you have a safe Independence Day week..
PS.....
Kristen was supposed to be born on the 4th of July.. but since she was breech, the doctor scheduled her delivery for the 2nd.. he was going on vacation..lol


3 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Awwww...so sweet!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Hope you ALL have a safe and happy Independence Day! *dance* :o)

Mermaid Melanie said...

you should have taken pictures of the cake! happy BDay Kristen