Monday, July 09, 2007

Taking A Break.....



I'm taking a break.. I'll be working on my Watkins Blog and my Momma's Cookbook blog though..
Hope you check those out sometimes..There are some good recipes..

I'll be back on this blog in a week or so..
I hope you have a great week....

Bunches of Hugs...


But before I go.. I took this EQ test. Oh.. I feel better already..lol

Your EQ is 140
50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.



No comments: