Sunday, July 15, 2007

Around The House..

Okay.. It's time to get busy cleaning out closets. My husband wants a bigger house, but I just want this house and clean closets..lol
I KNOW we can get rid of some stuff. I just know it.. Four people sure can collect alot of clothes and such..It's not spring cleaning time, but with us, we have to have end of summer, back to school cleaning..
I'll have to make a list.. It's hard to know where to begin..
I hope all of you are having a good weekend...


Bunches of hugs...

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh boy...I SO need to do this!! My closets are bulging!!!

Anonymous said...

We need to do that too...add that to "the list." ;o)

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same thing right now & it feels wonderful to get rid of stuff. I told my husband if you haven't used it within the last mth it's GONE. Happy Cleaning to ya. TRACY

rebecca said...

missed ya! :hug:

Mermaid Melanie said...

good luck. I don't have any issues getting rid of stuff, I just have a toddler that destroys every pile i make, so its double the work.

Get ready for a garage sale!!! Good Luck.