Sunday, September 23, 2007

Peaceful, Relaxing Sunday...


Since I stayed up late late last night, I slept late this morning..
I slept just like a baby..Felt so good.Today, the kids and I have just been enjoying the day. I've made brownies and chocolate chip cookies for the Hospice patients. I am a Non-contact Hospice volunteer, so I will send some goodie bags tomorrow. My best friend, Tracy and her sister and neice are making 15 goodie bags. I won't make that many, but that's okay.
We have 15 patients that we do things for..... With the holidays coming up, I'm looking for craft ideas.. There are so many neat ideas out there.They appreciate anything that you do though.. Some of them have no family at all.

Thank you all for your prayers. They have helped me so very much. I have peace in my heart, even though sometimes things get a little tough.
I hope all of you have a good week coming up.

Bunches of hugs...

No comments: