Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've been tagged...


My friend, Kathy at Indelibly Blogged has tagged me..

I'm supposed to give you 7 random facts about me..
then tag 7 people. Here are the rules...

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
These are seven random facts about me:
1 . When I was in High School, I was Drama Club Sweetheart
2. When I was 16 years old, I started singing in Night Clubs on the weekend. My parents had to sign for me to sing, because they sold liquor in the clubs and you had to be over 19 to enter.
3. I bought a house when I was single and 26 years old.
4. I recorded demos and did backup vocals for about 7 years..
5. When i was manager of a video store, I caught 5 separate shoplifters..
6. I applied for and was offered a job on the Houston Police Dept Swat team, but I decided against it, because my Momma went balistic!....lol
7. I've judged many talent shows in Texas and in Mississippi and a couple in Tennessee.



Okay,

I have tagged Miss 1999, Zissy, Patti-cake Land, Lisa @ a place to land,

LZ blogger, Mel in The Phillapines and Wendy @ Snips and Snails.


( I'm sorry, I don't know how to link, so just look at their links on the side here, on blogs I frequent..)


Thanks Kathy , for tagging me...


Bunches of hugs to all of you..

5 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Mississippi Songbird,
Thanks for tagging me but I don't do tags and memes and awards. I just don't want to offend those whom I will not be choosing. Although I appreciate that I knew you more because of the tag, I can't do so for myself. I have my own reasons for blogging, and people who want to know personal things about me can always resort to email. I just don't want to reveal my personal circumstances to every blogger around the world. I hope you understand. You are my friend and I will never hesitate to divulge personal information about myself but not to every Tom, Dick and Harry in the world. Thanks so much and God bless you and your family.

Mississippi Songbird said...

No problem.. You don't have to be personal either.. But I truly understand..
God bless you and have a wonderful week..

Monogram Queen said...

Very interesting to find out thingsa bout new blog friends! Thanks for tagging me and i've got your link correct on my blogroll. I have some backreading to get to know you but I look forward to it!

LZ Blogger said...

That is so REALLY REALLY SWEET of you...
BUT, I took the first 6 of these right off of my blog profile:
1) ~ I don't do MEME's
2) ~ I don't do H.N.T.'s
3) ~ I don't do "100 Things"
4) ~ I don't do TAGS
5) ~ I don't even respond to the posts on my blog unless someone sends me an E-mail and asks me a question
6) ~ That's RIGHT... I am the LAZY Blogger
7) ~ And last but not least... Aren’t I a REAL JERK?

But in spite of ALL of that... it was still VERY SWEET of you to think of me and to at least ASK! ~ jb///

Mississippi Songbird said...

Okay.LZ..
You have a great week too...