Thursday, November 08, 2007


Okay.... I woke up and got ready for work, went outside and had a flat tire..

I was lucky that my husband was home , so he could take me to work. They are new tires ( only about 2 months ) .... Hopefully, we'll get that repaired or replaced in the next few days. In the meantime, I'll have him take me and pick me up, then I'll use his vehicle while he is on the road.


We have the wedding rehearsal for my step-son's wedding tomorrow night..

The the wedding is Saturday.. I spoke with him today. He is a little nervouse, but excited.

Kristen and I are going to help him with the rehearsal dinner. If you know me, then you know.. I love stuff like that...


His mom and I did the rehearsal dinner for his first marriage ( about 12 years ago)...lol

A little dejavoux here...

Wish me luck.....


I hope all of you have a good evening..

Bunches of hugs.....



2 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Congratulations on the upcoming Wedding!
Boo Hiss for flat tires...

I did my tag from you today.

Mississippi Songbird said...

Thanks, Patti..I'll go read it.. Bunches of hugs...Steph