Friday, January 04, 2008

Please give to St Jude Children's Hospital






My daughter is raising money for St Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn.


We have made her own webpage for donations through the St Jude Math-a-Thon .....




When you click on the link, you can either click on sponsor school.. Enter the school info below and it should get you to where you can click sponsor participant..



Her name is Kristen Jackson, from Falkner Elementary in Mississippi.. Any size donation would be appreciated.. I'm going to leave a link on the side of my blogs too.. This is so important.


Below is the link... Please consider helping...


Have a wonderful Weekend and Bunches of hugs!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a special place in my heart for St. Jude’s. When I pastored a church in Southern Indiana, St. Jude’s saved the life of a child in my congregation. I was with the family at St. Jude’s when the last of several operations was performed. The results were miraculous.

Cheryl Wray said...

I miss my girls doing this (they did the math-a-thon every year at their elementary school and loved it), but they don't do it at the middle or high schools. St. Jude's is such a great cause!

Monogram Queen said...

A very worthy cause!