Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday


"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."



We are supposed to get our last freeze tonight.. Who knows!..lol Then they say it will start to get hot.. I'm ready to plant some flowers in the yard. I want to put the hummingbird feeders out too.. Hopefully, I'll get to do that by the weekend.. .

I have been invited to a banquet for Hospice Volunteers tomorrow night in Tupelo. I am excited. It will be a nice evening out, I hope.. I just hope it doesn't come bad weather. I guess I can handle the cold..

Well, Not much to say this Monday. I hope all of you are doing good. Please keep my friend, Kathy's friend,Susan in your prayers. Please take a moment and drop by Kathy's blog. They really need your prayers right now.. God Bless you ...

I hope all of you have a nice evening....

Bunches of hugs...

12 comments:

Denise said...

I have my hummingbirds back now... I put my feeders out on March 30th and they were here on April 3rd...... I am like a little girl when I see the first little hummer..... they bring me much joy every year...... I pray that God bless you with lots of Hummers....... and i am headed over to Kathy's blog and I will jot her name in my prayer journal....

hugs

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hope you enjoy the coconut pie. It's a keeper! :o)

We're under a freeze warning tonight too. Our last average frost/freeze is April 15th and usually most corn, rice, soybeans and cotton is already planted, but we've had so much flooding that we're way behind on planting.

Have a great new week!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Nonnas News said...

beautiful picture! I'll drop by Kathy's blog now! Have a great day!

Midlife Mom said...

We're supposed to get some good weather the rest of the week and I am soooooo ready for it! It's been a long winter here in Maine. We still have lots of snow in the woods but the lawns and all are bare with a wee bit of green grass peeking up on the south side.

I didn't know you worked with Hospice. They do such wonderful work and were such a help to my family when we needed them!

Needled Mom said...

I hope that you will get a warm break in your weather so you can get those flowers planted.

The hummers are so much fun to watch.

Rosie said...

Thanks so much for dropping by the blog and commenting. 'Tis appreciated.

Susie said...

We had the really hot weather over the weekend, but it cooled down last night.
I hope you enjoy your Hospice dinner.
Hospice was such a help to us during the final illnesses of several family members.
Hospice workers are like angels here on earth.

Krista said...

I love the gorgeous picture. It was cold in Knoxville last night too.

Monogram Queen said...

Sending out all the prayers and good thoughts I can!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. I hope enjoy your dinner tonight and have a safe trip. Blessings. Lisa

Renie Burghardt said...

The picture is beautiful and it goes perfectly with the quote.

We had a light freeze last night, but my tomato plants are okay. I did cover them up though.

My hummingbirds are back now. I already hung out the feeders.

I will go by Kathy's Blog now. Hope the dinner has been nice.

Hugs,

Renie

Mary said...

Love that picture. It gives me a sense of coming home, as the road we lived on when I was a child was very similar.

Take care, Stephanie, and thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary