Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Fall, Everyone!


Great News!

My husband found a job.. Thank you, Lord!

Hopefully, things will get back to normal. I've been busy this week, even though I have been on vacation from work. I couldn't afford to go anywhere, but I have enjoyed the time off.
Monday, It's back to the grind, but I am thankful that I have a job to go back to..

I hope all of you have a great weekend!
We are going to see what stuff is going on for Halloween.. I think I'll make some caramel apples and brownies.. I've got to prepare some treat bags too.. Got lots of candy!



Bunches of hugs!

3 comments:

Babydoll said...

Happy about the hubby's new job!!! Congrats!! Thanks for the Happy Fall wishes. Take care!

LZ Blogger said...

That's great that your husband found a job! Those sweets... look VERY SWEET! ~ Have a nice Halloween! ~ jb///

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great to see you in blogland again! I'm finally getting up and running again after the cross country move.