Monday, August 13, 2007

Overwhelming Week!





We have an overwhelming week starting today.. Grease is Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, and then Sunday afternoon. They had a dress rehearsal last night.. It's coming along quite well. They just need to get their lines down better.They need to click them off. I know they will do it. They also got their T-shirts, so the kids are wearing them to school today. I'll wear mine Thursday. With school this week too, the kids and I are going to be tired by the time this play is over. Hey, we signed up for it...have to follow through..lol




Really, It's fun. I'm going to try and make some snacks one night for them to munch on. We have several of the local restaurants that have donated the cast and crew's supper each night of the performance. They did that last year, and it was really a treat.




Well, here we go... I hope all of you have a fun and interesting week coming up. I may not be back for a few days.. Depends on how tired I get....




Bunches of hugs.....

4 comments:

Mermaid Melanie said...

This will be a fun week for you, and the kids. Memories will be made.

enjoy! and break a leg. :wink:

Cheryl Wray said...

I love any sort of theatre productions. I would love to see Grease!!! Good luck and have FUN!!!

MOM IS NUTZ said...

What did you tag me for? I looked at your blog and didn't see anything about it, and I did not know how to access previous posts...rather, I did not see a way to do so.

LZ Blogger said...

I love "GREASE" ! But maybe it's because that the generation I grew up in. Sounds like fun though! ~ jb///